Saturday, January 2, 2016

Samsung Gear S2 vs. Apple Watch

The Samsung Gear S2 (left) takes on the Apple Watch, as we compare the features and ...

The Samsung Gear S2 (left) takes on the Apple Watch, as we compare the features and specs of the two flagship smartwatches

I'm not the biggest fan of watches, especially not since the arrival of the cell phone. My trusty Nokia 3210 told me the time and didn't need to be adjusted, so I rid myself of some wrist-weight by putting aside my yellow and black Casio G-Shock and never used it again.

My wrists were free for the next decade, until the arrival of the first Pebble smartwatch , which I was a Kickstarter backer for. My time with it wasn't long, however, as I stopped using the Pebble after a month and it now sits in the office drawer, dead to the world.